me&my health up
January 11, 2022
me&my wellness / Anthony Hartcher
Are you confused about nutrition? In this episode of me&my health up Raul Haro asks Clinical Nutritionist Anthony Hartcher the most frequently asked questions on Nutrition.
True or false section:
- T or F, Nutrition labels are misleading?
- T or F, meal replacement shakes are bad for your health?
- T or F, nutrition can affect your mental health?
- T or F, you can eat healthy without compromise?
- T or F, skipping meals helps you lose weight?
- T or F, I need to avoid carbs to lose weight?
- T or F, breakfast is the most important meal of the day?
- T or F, small portion and frequent meals is ideal way to eat?
- T or F, I need to be taking a daily multivitamin to ensure I get all my vitamins and minerals?
- T or F, I need to be taking a probiotic daily?
- T or F, Intermittent fasting is bad for your health?
- T or F, stay away from bread if you are trying to lose weight?
- T or F, organic is better?
- T or F, Gluten-free is the way to go?
- T or F, alcohol causes weight gain?
- Eating healthy is expensive, how can I make the most of my dollar at the grocery store?
- How do I know what diet is best for me?
- What can you do for a poor appetite?
- How can I enjoy the foods I love to eat during weight loss?
- If you were to recommend to one thing people need to start today after this episode from a nutritional standpoint, what would it be?
About me&my Health Up & HostSupport the show
me&my Health Up seeks to enhance and enlighten the wellbeing of others. Host Anthony Hartcher is the CEO of me&my wellness which provides holistic health solutions using food is medicine, combined with a holistic, balanced, lifestyle approach. Anthony holds three bachelor's degrees in Complementary Medicine; Nutrition and Dietetic Medicine; and Chemical Engineering.
Podcast editing: Ivan Saldana